The mobile truck unloader allows the operator to load a vessel directly from a dump truck, to avoid the double handling of material on the quayside.
• Loading vessels direct from trucks, MHCs and wheel loaders
• Unloading vessels via clamshells/grabs
• Stacking and reclaiming material in stockyards and warehouses
• Loading rail wagons directly from trucks, MHCs and wheel loaders
• Unloading rail wagons via clamshells/grabs
• Easy to move from site to site
• Up to 2,000 TPH
• Handling trucks from 20 tons up to 100 tons in capacity
• Multiple mobility options – Tracked, wheeled, static
• Various dust containment options available – Water suppression, fully enclosed, automated extraction
• Multiple power options – All electric, diesel hydraulic, diesel electric, dual power
• Port owners
• Port operators
Click here to view and download our Truck Unloaders leaflet.