Astec Bulk Handling Solutions delivers innovative customized engineering designs with a proven track record of optimal performance in ports and terminals around the world. We offer credible and cost effective alternatives to traditional conveyors, mobile harbour cranes and mobile material handlers.
Why choose Astec Bulk Handling Solutions?
- Proven higher throughputs and flexible applications that reduce the potential for demurrage charges.
- Solutions that reduce your operating costs per ton and improve efficiencies by reducing or elimination doubling handling.
- The same equipment can load and unload vessels as well as stack and reclaim.
- Only supplier of a full range of track, wheel and rail mounted and static systems offering a one stop shop solution.
- Very cost effective solutions from 100 tph upwards to handle all bulk density materials from grains to ores.
- Combined experience of Astec companies – Telestack, KPI-JCI and Telsmith, that allows delivery of truly customized systems to suit your location and application.
- Complete range of options to effectively control dust and spillage.
- Mobile equipment easily moved around the site, or from site to site, as needed.
- Network of Astec facilities and agents around North America that ensure industry leading aftermarket support services.
- Systems offering significantly higher resale value and resale opportunities than traditional solutions.
- Solid American company with over 100 years of experience in material handling proudly serving North American Port and Terminals.
Astec Industries Inc.
Astec Bulk Handling Solutions are part of the Astec Industries, Inc. group. Today Astec Industries, Inc. manufactures more than 220 products from rock crushing and screening plants to hot mix asphalt (HMA) facilities, concrete plants, water, gas and oil drilling rigs, geothermal drills, milling machines, asphalt pavers, material transfer vehicles, wood processing equipment and Ports and Inland Terminals equipment.
Astec's goal is to design, manufacture and provide the most innovative, productive and reliable equipment for the industries we serve, coupled with unparalleled customer service, training, education and support. Click here to find out more about Astec Ind.
Click on the image below to view our Why Choose Astec Bulk Handing Solutions document.